International relations department takes an important place to carry out scientific-practical, cultural and economic spheres between governmental and non-governmental organizations, higher educational institutions, funds of the world and university.
The main function and tasks of the department:
1. Relations with higher educational institutions, educational centers and scientific schools, organizations and funds of the foreign countries;
2. To invite and prepare visa for international students to study at the faculties and languages centers according to their specializations;
3. To organize international symposiums, conferences and seminar trainings at SamSU;
4. To “Language and cultural center” at the University and search partners;
5. Preparations of documents for short and long period scientific visit of professor-teachers, academic staff, scientific researchers and students of the university;
6. To prepare joint projects with foreign institutions.
Head of international relations department
|< Prev||Next >|